Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy International Men's Day!!!

Happy International Men's Day to all the men out there who Rock the World!!! 

Since my blog is primarily about books, I'm including my list of favorite books I've read this year that were written by men as follows:

1. The Soloist by Steve Lopez
2. The Professor & the Madman by Simon Winchester
3. The Playground by Ray Bradbury
4. Loser by Jerry Spinelli
5. The Pluto Files by Neil deGrasse Tyson
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
7. Steinbeck's Ghost by Lewis Buzbee
8. True Believer by Nicholas Sparks

9. The Asylum by John Harwood
10. Blockade Billy by Stephen King

Celebrate International Men's Day!! Share with me your favorite books by men that you've enjoyed reading this year! 

Until my next post, happy reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I learned something new! It's International Men's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see...my favorite books written by men:

    1. Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
    2. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
    3. Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore
    4. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
    5. The Hunt Series by Andrew Fukuda
    6. Lord of the Rings Trilogy by JRR Tolkien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love John Green! The Fault in Our Stars was great. Have you read his book Paper Towns? That was also really good and I heard that was being made into a movie also,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and making a post to my blog! I have not read Paper Towns. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation. Happy reading!

      Delete