Friday, February 7, 2014

Hot Stories For Cold Nights by Joan Elizabeth Lloyd

I recently read Hot Stories For Cold Nights by Joan Elizabeth Lloyd for VA-VA-VOOM Read-A-Thon that I participated in from February 6-10, 2014.

Hot Stories For Cold Nights is an erotica anthology filled with thirty short stories written by Joan Elizabeth Lloyd. This was my first exposure to anything written by Joan Elizabeth Lloyd. The stories in Hot Stories For Cold Nights were filled with various sexual fantasies of kinds --- From a leprechaun inspired story, a female on female story, role playing and fantasy stories, and more!

I wasn't overly impressed with the collection of stories as a whole in Hot Stories For Cold Nights. I wouldn't say the stories were horrible, but I wouldn't say they were fabulous either. Shaving was my favorite followed by Electric Pencil and Thongs.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment