Monday, July 1, 2013

Second Quarter Reading Update!

I can't believe that half the year has already past! Boy, where has the time gone?!?! With half the year over with already, I thought I'd update my reading statistics. To date, I've read twenty-three books since the beginning of 2013. 

In the last three months, I've read or listened to the following eleven book titles:

The Prodigal Daughter by Jeffery Archer
Making the Rounds With Oscar by David Dosa
S is For Silence by Sue Grafton
Wicked Plants by Amy Stewart
The Moonlit Mind by Dean Koontz
Mystral Murder by Lee Hanson
Nosebleed by Ged Maybury
Castle Cay by Lee Hanson
Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts
Mindfulness Meditation for Pain Relief: Guided Practices for Reclaiming Your Body and Your Life by Jon Kabit-Zinn 
Flashy Fiction and Other Insane Tales 2 by Jen Wylie & Sean Hayden

I'd say that of the eleven book titles read this past quarter, the following four books were my favorites:

Making the Rounds With Oscar by David Dosa 
Wicked Plants by Amy Stewart  
Nosebleed by Ged Maybury 
Mindfulness Meditation for Pain Relief: Guided Practices for Reclaiming Your Body and Your Life by Jon Kabit-Zinn

So, how books have you read in the past quarter? Which ones were your favorite(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment