Friday, July 5, 2013

Make an Origami Book!


Check out this very cool You Tube video to learn how to make your very own book using origami paper!! What a nifty craft idea!!

I haven't tried making this craft project yet, but I look forward to seeing if I can successfully complete it. I'm not very experienced at making origami objects as I've only made three origami items and this was several years ago. In fact, the origami items I made at the time were meant for newbies like myself... This origami book looks like a fairly advanced origami project, but I'm not deterred at attempting to make it. It's all about the journey, right?

What I like most about this origami book is that once it is complete, you can write a message on the pages contained within it!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment