Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Ming & I by Tamar Myers

The Ming & I by Tamar Myers is the third installment of the Den of Antiquity cozy mystery series created by Ms. Myers.

So, far I've read nine of the sixteen novels in the Den of Antiquity cozy mystery series. I haven't been reading this series in chronological order by any means. Instead, choosing to read them in the order I can find them at used bookstores.

As a whole, I've enjoyed reading this cozy mystery series, but some of the books in this series have fallen flat/short in the entertainment department. It seems like the novels written at the beginning of the Den of Antiquity mystery series are a lot more enjoyable to read than the ones that fall towards the end of this series in my opinion.

However, returning to the topic of reviewing The Ming & I. I really did enjoy reading The Ming & I by Tamar Myers immensely! The storyline and characters are well thought out and well written. The characters are also well developed and entertaining. I loved the dialogue between characters and the humor presented throughout The Ming & I was also good. Additionally, I didn't guess whodunnit until the very end. So, all in all, The Ming & I was a wonderful read and I would recommend it to all cozy mystery lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment