Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Book Recommendations on Every Aspect of Launching & Running a Business

Have you ever thought about starting your own business?? In the not so distant past, I, myself, even thought starting my own small business. 

This morning, I came across an article on Entrepreneur titled 12 Books on Every Aspect of Launching and Running a Business by Firas Kittaneh. In his article, Firas Kittaneh writes: 
To expand my knowledge and skills, I read. To source inspiration for innovative ideas and to develop a better understanding of the ever-changing world that we live in, I carefully absorb information from books. Over the years, I’ve read dozens of amazing works but for busy entrepreneurs, here are 12 leadership, marketing and technology books that I would highly recommend. As a whole, they offer valuable life guidance, contemporary approaches to work and unconventional world views that will motivate you to approach things in a new, refreshing way.
Check out which business books Firas Kittaneh recommends in his article by clicking on the link above!

I still haven't launched my own small business. Maybe I will some day, maybe I won't. Perhaps after reading some of the books mentioned in Firas Kittaneh's article, I'll be armed with the needed inspiration and knowledge to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment