Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Finds #95

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Here's the books I've added to my ever growing reading pile this week:

1. The End of Me by Tara Brown
2. Miami Requiem by J. B. Turner
3. Ink Red Dead by Joanna Campbell Slan
4. Snow Sometimes Falls by Brian Ming
5. Victoria: A Vampire & Paranormal Romance by W. J. May
6. Hammered by Belle Knudson
7. Cupcakes, Lies, and Dead Guys by Pamela DuMond
8. City of Ghosts: A Mystery in Vienna by Shawn Kobb
9. Coming In From the Cold by Sarina Bowen
10. Killing Hemingway by Arthur Byrne
11. The Ghost Files by Apryl Baker
12. The Witch Hunter by Nicole R. Hunter

What did you add to your collection this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love the title Cupcakes, Lies and Dead Guys. Based on the title alone I may add that one haha. And I just recently saw Killing Hemingway as well! Looked interesting. Happy reading!
    Here is my Friday Finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading and have a fabulous weekend!! Thank you for stopping by and leave me a comment.

      Delete