Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Here's my list of Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR!!
1. Death of a Rug Lord by Tamar Myers
2. The Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart
3. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
4. The Four Agreements Companion Book by Don Miguel Ruiz
5. Baroque and Desperate by Tamar Myers
6. Gilt By Association by Tamar Myers
7. Caviar: The Strange History and Uncertain Future of the World's Most Coveted Delicacy by Inga Saffron
8. The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity by Donna Gates
9. Pack of Two: The Intricate Bond Between People and Dogs by Caroline Knapp
So, which books are on your Fall TBR??