Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ---Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR!!!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Here's my list of Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR!!

1. Death of a Rug Lord by Tamar Myers
2. The Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart
3. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
4. The Four Agreements Companion Book by Don Miguel Ruiz
5. Baroque and Desperate by Tamar Myers
6. Gilt By Association by Tamar Myers
7. Caviar: The Strange History and Uncertain Future of the World's Most Coveted Delicacy by Inga Saffron
8. The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity by Donna Gates
9. Pack of Two: The Intricate Bond Between People and Dogs by Caroline Knapp
10. Forever by Judy Blume Read already.

So, which books are on your Fall TBR??

17 comments:

  1. Neat list, some of these I'll have to look into! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Wonder Struck! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all this fall!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with Judy Blume!! One of my favorite childhood authors! Thanks for stopping by my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very diverse selection there! Good luck getting to them all and I hope you enjoy them!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can honestly say I have not heard of a single one of these books. But Goodreads-ing them they look pretty interesting I might have to take a deeper look at a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added Pack of Two to my Amazon wishlist. Sounds like it would be something that would interest me. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Forever really soon! Looking forward to it. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting list! I haven't read any of these but they sound interesting, especially The Drunken Botanist, that sounds like a fun read xD Happy reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and Pack of Two. Thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm seeing Amy Stewart a lot on these lists, I can't wait to check her out. It would be so cool to read Forever again, I wonder what it would be like now. I loved it when I was a girl, mainly because it seemed like Blume was the only author who told you how things really were.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of a single one of these!! Thanks for all the suggestions :P

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only vaguely heard of a few of these books, so interesting, I'll have to check out a few. And thanks for stopping by my blog (and, related to that, Amanda is incredible. Seriously. She's /incredible/ and life changing just as a person).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier! I'm not familiar with the books on your list, but I hope you enjoy them! Have a great week!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of any of these but "Death of Rug Lord" sounds hilarious! thanks for checking out my post this week @ Wholly-Books.com!

    ReplyDelete