|Indie Bookstore Here I Come!!|
During our time spent in downtown Santa Cruz, we happened upon an independent bookstore called Bookshop Santa Cruz... Well, I couldn't resist perusing this bookstore with my hubby. I'm happy that he enjoys visiting bookstores as much as I do.
I am so thrilled that we stumbled upon the Bookshop Santa Cruz during our visit to Santa Cruz, California, as it's an amazing bookstore!! The Bookshop Santa Cruz is a lot larger on the inside than one would imagine it to be when looking at it from their outside entrance on Pacific Avenue.
So, what did I like about Bookshop Santa Cruz?? Just about everything!!
*I liked the size and layout of this indie bookstore.
* Plus there is plenty of areas to sit and enjoy reading books or periodicals.
|Bookshop Santa Cruz|
* I liked seeing all the staff book recommendations scattered throughout the bookstore.
* I like that used books are sold in addition to new books.
* Bookshop Santa Cruz also buys used books.
* I enjoyed seeing a section devoted to local authors.
* Lots of sale books.
* Author events.
* Book Publishing services.
* Plus so much more!! See link above to visit the Bookshop Santa Cruz website for more details about their bookstore.
I hope to visit the Bookshop Santa Cruz again in the not so distant future.
Until my next visit, happy reading!!