Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Finds #93

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Here's the books I've added to my ever growing reading pile this week:

1. Knitting In Plain English by Maggie Righetti

I bought this used knitting book based on the awesome reviews I read about it on Amazon's website from customers who like it. I am hoping it will help we improve and advance my knitting skills as time goes by.

2. Books, Blogs, & Reality by Ryan Ringbloom

I won the above new paperback novel through the Goodreads First Reads Giveaway Program. The book looks like a good read and is autographed by the author!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these but Books, Blogging, and Reality sounds tempting. Nice picks!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading Books, Blogging, and Reality.

      Delete