Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 2015 ~~ September 14th Through September 27th



Once again the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon is being hosted by Wishful Endings!! I kind of found out about this read-a-thon at the last moment, as in the last hour or so. So, I am signing up for this read-a-thon now, as I need to greatly reduce of TBR Pile!!

Below is some information about the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon 2015 from the Wishful Endings blog site:
The Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon begins Monday, September 14th and ends Sunday, September 27th, with a wrap-up (including giveaway winners) on September 28th. You do not have to be a blogger to sign up. Just use your Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Tumblr, or leave a comment stating that you'll just post updates on my blog commenting on my updates instead (just pick a place you're going to post updates on). For the linky, you need to leave a link (so if you're going to post on my blog, then leave the link to my blog, but your email so that I have a way to reach you). 
When the read-a-thon officially begins, you all will have a chance to add a sign-up/goals post (or leave it in comments in response to mine when that goes up on September 14th). 
What can you read as part of the read-a-thon? Anything. It can be an audiobook, ebook, physical book, published, ARC, etc. There are no restrictions. The idea is to lower our TBR piles and any way you want to do that is just fine by me. 
Please sign up by using the linky at the end of the this post (even if you're only going to be participating via commenting). You MUST be signed up in the linky to enter any related giveaways and participate in the challenges. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO POST A SIGN-UP POST (with or without goals, we will be posting goals too, but that isn't required as a separate post) AND A WRAP-UP POST (at the end of the read-a-thon) TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GIVEAWAYS HOSTED HERE. Everything else and how you participate is up to you.
I'll attempt to read five to seven books during the next two weeks. Since I already have a few books that I am currently reading, reaching my goal shouldn't be too difficult I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment