Saturday, August 29, 2015

Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown

Free eBook
As a beginning knitter, I've been having fun reading and exploring knitting books to help me become a better knitter. So far, I've read four knitting books -- of which I've reviewed here on my knitting blog.

I recently read an ebook titled Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown and it is approximately 220 pages. Knitting Stitches For Beginners is a good knitting book for both beginning and intermediate knitters.

I think I'll be referring to Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown quite a bit in the future! So, what did I link about this book? A lot actually! Some of the things I enjoyed the most are as follows:

* I enjoyed the author's writing style!! It was fun to read what Emma Brown shared in her book.

* The plethora of links to videos (as well as photographs) on how to do the various knitting stitches and other techniques discussed in Knitting Stitches For Beginners.

* Good instructions on various types of knitting stitches.

* Important reasons for keep a knitting journal.

* Standard abbreviations used in knitting patterns.

* How to read a pattern and how to hold the needles and yarn while knitting.

This is just some of the things I enjoyed about reading Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown. 

I am giving Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment