The Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon 2015 is officially over with this year. I would like to thank Wishful Endings for hosting this wonderful read-a-thon!! I look forward to participating in this fun event next year. I hope to read more next year than I did this year for the read-a-thon.
I had hoped to read 5 to 7 books during the Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon 2015 event, but alas, I definitely fell short of my reading goal this year. I didn't have any time for reading the last three days of this read-a-thon... I probably could have finished reading at least one, if not both books, that I had left unfinished at the end of this read-a-thon. Life happens though, right?
I did finish reading the following four books during the Tackle Your TBR Read-A-Thon as follows:
1. The Nightmare by Lars Kepler (unabridged audiobook)
2. The House of Velvet & Glass by Katherine Howe (unabridged audiobook)
3. Spooky Things by Katelyn Sinclair (hardback children's book)
4. Victoria: Daughter of Darkness by W. J. May (ebook novella)
Plus, I started, but didn't finish reading two other books as follows:
1. The Teahouse Fire by Ellis Avery (unabridged audiobook) (14% into this audiobook)
2. Casino Royale by Ian Fleming (paperback edition) (81 pages into this novel)
If you participated in the Tackle Your TBR Read-A-thon this year, how did you do? Did you meet your personal reading goals?