Friday, October 29, 2021

Ravens in the Rain Book Trailer!


As a book blogger, I periodically receive requests from authors or publishers to read and review upcoming or recently released books here on Captivated Reader.

This kind of situation is a win-win for all parties involved in my opinion. I receive a free copy of the book in exchange for giving an honest review of the book. Plus, readers of my blog may discover a new book they may enjoy reading.

This morning, I was able to download the unabridged Audible edition of Ravens in the Rain by Christie and Jeff Santo for FREE from the authors. Ravens in the Rain is a a recently released novel and is considered a noir love story.

I look forward to listening to and reviewing Ravens in the Rain here on my blog once I've had a chance to listen to it. In the meantime, enjoy watching the above book trailer on YouTube about Ravens in the Rain. It looks to be a very good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment