Tuesday, August 31, 2021

High Summer Readathon 2021 Wrap Up Post

 

Yes, yes, and yes, to participating in the High Summer Readathon 2021 during the month of August!! 

I don't really need the motivation or inspiration to read books as I do love reading very much as it is. But it is fun, nevertheless, to join in on a few readathons here and there and feel like one is taking part within the reading community... Especially with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the raging spikes in delta variant cases this summer.

During the month of August 2021, I read (or listened to) to a total of 8 books as follows:

1. Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy #3) by Anna Banks




Be sure and click on the above links to read my reviews of each book.

Rabid and Pandora's Lab were my two favorite reads during the month of August 2021. 

4 comments:

  1. You got a lot of great reading in! Thanks for joining us for High Summer. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting this wonderful readathon and many others!

      Delete