Yes, yes, and yes, to participating in the High Summer Readathon 2021 during the month of August!!
I don't really need the motivation or inspiration to read books as I do love reading very much as it is. But it is fun, nevertheless, to join in on a few readathons here and there and feel like one is taking part within the reading community... Especially with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the raging spikes in delta variant cases this summer.
During the month of August 2021, I read (or listened to) to a total of 8 books as follows:1. Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy #3) by Anna Banks
2. Hearts in Darkness (Hearts in Darkness Duet Book 1) by Laura Kaye
3. Night of the Ghoul (Urban Ghoul #1) by Graeme Ing
4. The Corpse in the Cabana (Viola Roberts Cozy Mysteries #1) by Shéa MacLeod
5. Rabid: A Cultural History of the World's Most Diabolical Virus by Bill Wasik and Monica Murphy
6. Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
7. Pandora's Lab: Seven Stories of Science Gone Wrong by Paul A. Offit, M.D.