Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Below are my top ten reasons I love to read!!
1. I love reading because it's so much fun to read!!
2. I love reading as it a great way to unwind/relax the mind and relieve stress.
3. I love reading as it helps me learn new things.
4. I love reading as a form of entertainment.
5. I love reading as a way to build empathy and gain new insight/perspective/knowledge of the world in which we live and those around us.
6. I love reading as a way to learn we aren't alone... that others share our same journey/experiences.
7. I love reading as it helps inspire us to grow, dream, hope, and become much bigger than we currently are.
8. I love reading as it is portable and helps pass the time while commuting, waiting for appointments, etc.
9. I love reading in order to visit new/different realities.10. I love reading as it helps improve/build ones vocabulary.