Friday, July 23, 2021

High Summer Readathon 2021 Sign Up Post

 

It's been a while since I've signed up to participate in a readathon and even longer since I last participated in the High Summer Readathon hosted by Seasons of Reading.

Here's a quick blurb about the High Summer Readathon from the Seasons of Reading website:
Here's your official sign up! We start at 12:00 am on August 1 and end at 11:59 pm on August 31. Times are set for the eastern time zone so adjust your times accordingly (you can use the link to the time zone converter in the sidebar menu).

This is a casual, low stress readathon. Click on the above links to read further details about the High Summer Readathon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I haven't done one of these in long time. Good luck with the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So specific reading goals yet. I think I'll play it by ear on what.

      Delete