Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader GirlTop Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I am really behind on reading several books by favorite authors. Here's a short list of books I'd still like to read by favorite authors.

1. The Secret Chord by Geraldine Brooks
2. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
3. The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
4. MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood
5. Indian Killer by Sherman Alexie
6. A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
7. An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
8. Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon
9. The Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart
10. In The Unlikely Event by Judy Blume

Have you read any of the books on the above list?? Which ones would you recommend reading first?

24 comments:

  1. Those are all totally new to me ones! I hope you get to read some of these soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have read some on your list: The Secret Chord, The Blind Assassin, The Year of the Flood, MaddAddam, and In the Unlikely Event. All were great! Happy Reading!!
    I would recommend for you In the Unlikely Event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Now I know where to begin with my Top Ten list. :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm also a fan of Margaret Atwood, and still need to read The Blind Assassin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read the first Outlander book and need to get back into both the books and the TV series, lol. I also need to check out In the Unlikely Event- love Judy Blume. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved In the Unlikely Event even though all the different POVs got a bit much, hehe. But I really did love it and it just gave me so many feels <3 I hope you enjoy it, too! - Amy @ A Court of Crowns and Quills https://acourtofcrownsandquills.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read OUTLANDER about 10 years ago and really liked it, but for some reason I didn't continue with the series. I'd like to; unfortunately, I'd have to re-read OUTLANDER in order to remember who's who and what's what and that book is HUGE. Ha ha. Maybe I'll binge-read the series one of these days :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep putting off continuing to read the Outlander series because I've also forgotten too much information. Plus, the novels are so long!

      Delete
  7. I love some of those Gabaldon titles- like A Breath of Snow and Ashes (and I was just talking over the weekend about how The Drums of Autumn is such a cool title haha).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read any Diana Gabaldon, but I've heard good things about her. I'll have to look up some of her work. Thanks for visiting Long and Short Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed The Handmaid's Tale but haven't read anything else by Margaret Atwood yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a lot of Margaret Atwood books that I still need to read as well. The Blind Assassin was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are SO many Margaret Atwood books that I still need to get to! I hope you get a chance to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list! I haven't read any of the books on this list, but I have loved many of Judy Blume's texts. Forever is probably my favorite! I also really loved, and was horrified by, The Handmaid's Tale. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete