Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ivan (Her Russian Protector #1) by Roxie Rivera

First in a Series
HOT, Hot, hot read! Yes, I occasionally read erotica short stories, novellas, or novels, but they have to be well written and contain a good storyline. Otherwise I won't read it. 

Ivan by Roxie Rivera is a 99 page erotica novella that is the first in a series of books known as the 'Her Russian Protector' series.

I downloaded Ivan for free to my iPad from Amazon earlier this month based on the book description I'd read about it and all the positive reviews of this novella... Of course, being free didn't hurt in my decision to download Ivan either! 

I read all 99 pages of Ivan in one day. It's a fast read that grabs your attention from the first page through to the very last! I liked the characters and the storyline Ivan

The following is the book description for Ivan found on the Amazon website:
Desperate to find her sister, Erin goes to the only man in Houston who can help her--Ivan Markovic. The intimidating, tattooed Russian operates one of the most elite mixed-martial arts training centers in the world but it's his shadowy past and reputed connections with Houston's underworld that interest her most.

To find her sister, she'll need the help of her big, scary Russian protector--but asking for help from a man like Ivan carries a steep price, one that might just include her heart.

I'm actually looking forward to reading the full length novels which comprise the rest of the 'Her Russian Protector' series --- Dimitri (Book #2), Yuri (Book #3), Nikolai (Book #4), & Sergei (Book #5). Will there be more titles in the 'Her Russian Protector' series? Who's to say!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment