Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Books From My Favorite Genre


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader GirlTop Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I'm not sure I have a favorite genre. I like paranormal romances... But I wouldn't say that paranormal romance novels are my favorite genre. Below is a list of ten paranormal romances I've enjoyed!!

1. Luca's Mate by Kristina King
2. Protected Mate by J. H. Croix
3. Taming The Alpha by Savannah Stuart
4. The Ghost and the Graveyard by Genevieve Jack
6. All By My Selfie by Jo Noelle
7. Scent of a Mate by Milly Taiden
8. Forgotten Monsters: The Lost and Found Collection by Kelly Apple
9. Vampire For Christmas by Felicity Heaton
10. Haunted on Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase

27 comments:

  1. I'm not really familiar with these titles and I love a good paranormal read!! I'll have to check these out!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ghost and the Graveyard does sound interesting.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

      Delete
  3. I also really enjoy paranormal romances. I haven't read any of these so I'll be looking them up!. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

      Delete
  4. I have not read any of these either. I am trying to think of a paranormal romance I have read. Would Twilight be one? I used to read Laurell K Hamilton and liked some of hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read Twilight... It could be a paranormal romance!

      Delete
  5. These are all new to me! I'm not really sure I have a favorite genre either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we're in the same boat regarding not having a favorite genre. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  6. I don't read paranormal romance very often, so haven't actually read any of these. Might have to check some out next time the mood strikes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete
  7. I haven't read any of these! I've only dipped by toes in paranormal romance and enjoyed it, so I should try more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  8. I almost couldn't decide what genre to use this week. :)

    Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like we were in the same boat then on trying to decide which genre to pick.

      Delete
  9. I love your list! Which do you like better: novels that focus on werewolves more or vampires more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like werewolves better as a theme more in novels than vampires.

      Delete
  10. Interesting niche genre! "A Vampire for Christmas" sounds rather fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the vampire and Christmas theme was something different for sure!!

      Delete
  11. I haven't read any of these but I will have to look them up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  12. I love paranormal romance, but I haven't read any of these. I'll have to add them to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading a few of the books I've listed!! Happy reading!!

      Delete
  13. I haven't read any of these, but I've enjoyed some paranormal romances in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete