Sunday, June 30, 2019

Book Trailer For the Upcoming Release of The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern


I finally read The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern earlier this month and enjoyed it. 

I soon discovered that Erin Morgenstern has a new book, The Starless Sea, coming out later this year on November 5th... And it sounds amazing! I would like to read it.

Are you as excited about the upcoming release of The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern as I am? If not, which other upcoming 2019 book releases are you excited about reading later this year?

4 comments:

  1. Very excited for this one. Also looking forward to Chimes of a Lost Cathedral by Janet Fitch and the new Mary Doria Russell novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check out the other books you've mentioned as well. I enjoyed White Oleander by Janet Fitch.

      Delete
  2. I'm very excited for this one to come out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like a really good novel. I'm hoping it will be as good as The Night Circus.

      Delete