Friday, June 28, 2019

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book with a Pink Cover

50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This book meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week will have a new topic and several advance topics will be listed in the tab labeled 50/50 Friday!

This week's topic is to share your most/least favorite book cover. This will be a difficult choice for me to make as there are way too many favorites and I tend to forget about my least favorite book covers. 

I haven't done a 50/50 Friday in a while, so here goes my answers for this week's theme: Favorite/Least Favorite Book with a Pink Cover!


Favorite Book with a Pink Cover goes to:



Least Favorite Book with a Pink Cover goes to:



Tell me your Favorite/Least Favorite Book with a Pink Cover
in the comment section below.

7 comments:

  1. I checked my bookshelves because while I sometimes am drawn to a book by its cover, I rarely remember covers. So for this morning, my fav is The Milkman, my least fav is Next Year in Havana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not read either book, but will have to check out The Milkman! Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Murder of a Botoxed Blonde is just too much pink.... it's more an eyesore rather than eye catching... so I agree with your choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great weekend yourself!! Yes, too much pink for Murder of a Botoxed Blonde and the novel wasn't that good either!!

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Murder of a Botoxed Blonde. The cover looks super cute and fun and it sounds like the insides didn't match the outsides. I absolutely love the cover of Big Magic! Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete