Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Little Free Library in Pleasanton, California

Little Free Library @ 4583 Second Street, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Last Friday, my husband and I attended the Alameda County Fair in Pleasanton, California. After our visit to the Alameda County Fair, we found a nearby Little Free Library in Pleasanton. 

At first we didn't see this brightly colored Little Free Library, because the house is situated on a corner lot. Generally, one would expect to find a Little Free Library at the front of the house, not around the corner next to the side entrance to the house in question!! Thank goodness, I saw the bright orange color of this Little Free Library as we began to drive away. I was very pleased to be able to leave a book and take one in return.

Has anyone else had trouble initially spotting a Little Free Library before?

4 comments:

  1. Pleasanton is another town where, if my memory is correct, there used to be a Borders and I played there. There were no little free libraries in those days. I love the bright front of the one you found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bright orange color helped me locate this Little Free Library for sure as I initially had a difficult time spotting it!

      Delete
  2. Love it! I just wish I could see inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was an unusual Little Free Library as normally one can see inside of them... But every Little Free Library is so unique, which makes them so much fun to find!

      Delete