Friday, June 21, 2019

Want to read more books???

Then check out the following article titled, 10 Tips To Help You Read A Book A Week by Vincent Carlos. In the article, Vincent Carlos wrote the following:
The average CEO in America reads one book a week. That’s 50+ books a year!
Ever since I read this stat, I’ve made it a goal in my life to read at least one new book a week as well.
And since I started doing this, one question I get a lot from people is how do I manage to read a book a week?
It’s actually quite simple once you learn how. So here are 10 tips I personally use that will help you read a book a week. I hope at least one of them helps you.

Click on the top link to read the ten tips on how to read more books!! 

2 comments:

  1. I guess I could write my own tips about this subject-:) What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you most definitely could write your own tips on the subject!!

      Delete