Friday, June 30, 2017

2017 Second Quarter Reading Update

2017 is officially halfway over with, can you believe it?? I've read a total of 100 reads this year so far, which seems unfathomable to me as I've never read this much before in previous years to my knowledge.

Some of my best reads this year have included the following:


1. Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace
2. The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel
3. The Sound Of A Wild Snail Eating by Elisabeth Tova Bailey
4. Juliet Takes A Breath by Gabby Rivera
5. Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee
6. Imperfect Chemistry by Mary Frame
7. Eat Dirt by Josh Axe
8. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
9. All By My Selfie by Jo Noelle
10. Deenie by Judy Blume
11. Hollywood Moon by Joseph Wambaugh

I've also visited 13 new to me Little Free Libraries and exchanged books, which has been fun.

I've enjoyed seeing and hearing author, Lisa See, speak at a local independent book. 

Plus, I also attended the 2017 Bay Area Book Festival in Berkeley, California for the 3rd year in a row and had a blast. I attended three of the author speaking events and had five of my books sign by the author! Seeing and meeting Roxane Gay, Cornelia Funke, Aya de Leon, and Cathryn Jakobson Ramin at the Bay Area Book Festival was awesome.

How's your year in reading been going so far this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment