Monday, February 27, 2017

Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee

eBook Edition
I read the eBook edition of Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee. Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee is approximately 248 pages. This is the 30th book I've read this year so far.

I was able to download Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon. Below is my unbiased review of Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee.

Bonnie Dee is a new to me author. Wow, what a great storyteller! I really enjoyed reading her novel Bone Deep. I can even envision myself rereading this novel again down the road.

Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee contains a good story filled with characters you grow to care about... The two leading characters, Sarah and Tom, are my two favorite characters in Bone Deep. I loved reading about their story of falling in love, which included both highs and lows that can plague new love. I loved how Sarah saw past all of Tom's tattoos and his life at the carnival. Sarah sees Tom for the truly, gentle, loving person that he is. And despite the small town prejudices people have, Sarah sticks with Tom through the good, the bad, and the difficult situations they encounter.

Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee is definitely a really good historical romance novel. Yes, there are also some very hot sex scenes in Bone Deep and they are tastefully, well written ones. Gotta love romance novels that have it all.... A good storyline filled with the right amount of realistic conflict and resolution in the plot to keep readers engaged, good characters that readers grow to care about, and of course, the right amount of romance and chemistry between the leading characters. Cheers to Bonnie Dee for writing such a wonderfully captivating romance novel that I found difficult to put down!

The following is a plot summary for Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee from Amazon:
Love sees deep below the surface.
In the aftermath of WWII, widowed Sarah is dragged to a carnival by friends where she’s riveted by the unearthly gaze of the tattooed man in the freak show. When this sensitive soul hides in her hayloft after escaping imprisonment by the evil carnival owner, Sarah shelters Tom on her farm. Deeply drawn to the quiet yet powerfully magnetic man, Sarah fights her attraction while learning about his mysterious past and gentle nature.
When a child goes missing, Tom uses his psychic gift to find her, but his assistance doesn’t stop the locals’ mistrust of such an exotic stranger. Small-town prejudice tears the lovers apart and a very real threat from the carnival owner endangers them both. Can Tom and Sarah rise above obstacles of fear and hatred to create the family both have always craved?
I am giving Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment