Friday, June 2, 2017

50/50 Friday-- Best/Worst Book Read in May



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.

This week's topic is to highlight your Best/Worst Book Read In May 2017!!



My Best Read for the Month of May is:

To Catch A Leaf by Kate Collins
(Click above link to read my review)






My Worst Read for the Month of May is:


(Click above link to read my review)


Share your best and worst reads with me for the month of May 2017 in the comments section below.

6 comments:

  1. To Catch a Thief looks like it could be fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like cozy mystery novels, then To Kill A Leaf is a good read!

      Delete
  2. To Catch A Leaf by Kate Collins looks really good! I'm going to have to check it out! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the cover of To Catch A Leaf! It's such a classic cozy mystery cover :) Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete