Monday, June 12, 2017

10 Of The Biggest Libraries In The World To Visit!!

I love libraries!! I now have 10 libraries to add to my bucket list of places to visit on vacations in the future. 

Check out the following article from Bustle's website titled, 10 Of The Biggest Libraries In The World To Add To Your Vacation Bucket List by Julia Seales to see which libraries made the list. 

I've heard of several of the libraries, but there are a few libraries that I have not heard of before... Like The National Diet Library in Tokyo.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

4 comments:

  1. The one in China made my head spin. I've only been to the New York one, but it will be cool to visit all of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool you've visited the NY Library. I bet it was amazing!! Yes, I's want to visit all of the libraries mentioned in the above article.

      Delete
    2. The New York Library is gorgeous! What I liked most was seeing the room where Ghostbusters was filmed. lol

      Delete
    3. That's fun to see where Ghostbusters was filmed. :-)

      Delete