Friday, June 16, 2017

50/50 Friday --- Favorite/Least Favorite Book in the First Half of the Year



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


This week's topic is Favorite/Least Favorite Book in the First Half of the Year!!


My Favorite Book This Year So Far

I've only given three books I've read this year a 5 star
review!!

(click on above link to read my review)


My Least Favorite Book This Year So Far

I've written/rated ten books with 1 star
so far this year alone.... So,
it is difficult to chose which one of
these books is my least favorite!!

(click on above link to read my review)


So, which book have been your favorite and least favorite reads so far this year?

4 comments:

  1. Darkest Blooms has such a wicked cover. I'm sorry you didn't like it.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darkness Blooms does have an awesome cover.... It's one of the things that attracted me to this short horror story... But alas, it was really bad.

      Delete
  2. Wow 10 books with a 1 star rating? It sounds like you haven't been having the greatest reading year! I'm hoping the next half of your year turns out to be a little better :) Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read 92 books to date this year so far and the year isn't even half over with.... Overall, most of the books I've read are rated 3 stars and above.

      Delete