Wednesday, January 27, 2016

20 Tips On How To Read A Book In A Day!

I enjoyed reading this entertaining article on Bustle titled Lifehack: How To Read A Book In A Day by Joanna Novak. In her article, Joanna Novak wrote the following:
How does one go about devouring literature? Say what you will about the allures of binge watching, but I'll take binges by book, any day. If there's one key to reading a lot, it's reading efficiently. For me, that means reading a book in a day. Sometimes (oh, hey, poets), even a sitting. 
The ability to read a book in a day might not be a trick you can trot out at your next birthday bash, but its merits will long outlast a frosting-and-cake sugar buzz. Think about seeing a movie in the theater — there's something totally pleasurable about sitting in the dark, knowing you can't press pause. Believe it or not, sometimes your favorite books will be happier when they never find themselves spine up on your nightstand. They want to be read, read quickly, and loved.
Check out the 20 tips on how to read a book in a day by clicking on the very top link! Happy reading!! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading through the tips! I especially enjoyed the gifs that accompanied them. Thanks for sharing!

    P.S.
    I accidentally hit "delete" instead of "publish" on your comment for my audiobook. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more! i thought this post was really cool! i get distracted easily though, so I'm a slow reader! Ie: if i'm reading with a phone by me i'll read 10 pages, stop, browse twitter/facebook, commence reading. it's a struggle!
    and yes! i would take binge reading a book over a tv show anyday!
    great post!
    Emily @ www.rabbitholereviews.com

    ReplyDelete