Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Finds #107

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Well, one of my New Year's resolutions for 2016 WAS not to purchase any books this year to add to my already ginormous 'to be read' stack. I already have sooooo many worthy books awaiting to be read by yours truly. 

However, with that said, I did receive an Audible 12-month membership for Christmas in 2015 from my husband. So, I will be purchasing a few audiobooks this year to add to my reading stack.

The following two audiobooks are ones that I've added this week. I downloaded both of them from Audible:

1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee

I listened this unabridged earlier this week and enjoyed it very much. A book review is soon to come.

2. Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer

Which books have you added to your wishlist or reading pile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment