Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena, California

Rear Entrance to Vroman's Bookstore
Okay. it's no secret that I love visiting independent bookstores! Over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, my husband and I made a brief 30 minute visit to Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena, California on our drive home from visiting our families over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

Vroman's Bookstore is an amazing place to visit! I enjoyed our brief time spent there. I wish now that we had been able to spend more time visiting this amazing bookstore. But we needed to head home.

I loved the layout of Vroman's Bookstore, the friendly staff members, the large selection of books and gifts, staff picks, in-store displays and so much more! Vroman's Bookstore is large for an independent bookstore and is two stories. Free parking can be found in a large parking lot behind Vroman's Bookstore. There is even a coffeehouse next to Vroman's Bookstore and boy, did the coffee smell delicious!! 

Vroman’s Bookstore was founded in 1894 by Adam Clark Vroman and the bookstore has long and wonderful history. To learn more about Vroman's Bookstore, visit their About page.

Don't worry, I didn't leave Vroman's Bookstore empty handed. I purchased a book from my wish list!! 

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment