Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Cane Mutiny by Tamar Myers

The Cane Mutiny by Tamar Myers is the 13th installment of the 'Den of Antiquity Mystery' series. 

I've read many of the cozy mystery novels in the 'Den of Antiquity Mystery' series written by Ms. Myers... Although, I readily admit that I have not read them in chronological order.

As a whole, I've enjoyed reading many of the cozy mystery novels in the 'Den of Antiquity Mystery' series over the years... Although, there have been a few books in the 'Den of Antiquity Mystery' series that have been outright duds in my opinion. But, I always keep coming back to reading more novels in the 'Den of Antiquity Mystery' series because I do genuinely like cozy mystery novels. Plus, Tamar Myers does have a good sense of humor and I do enjoy the her wittiness.

As far as The Cane Mutiny goes, I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and plot development. The characters are fun and entertaining. I enjoyed reading The Cane Mutiny from start to finish. I look forward to reading the next Tamar Myers novel in the 'Den of Antiquity Mystery' series soon! 

I give The Cane Mutiny a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars!

Until my next post, happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment