Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Finds # 17

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...
Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

 

This week I added two new book titles to my ever growing book collection!

I purchased a bargain priced copy of Tolstoy and the Purple Chair: My Year of Magical Reading by Nina Sankovitch over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. The title of this book sounded intriguing, so decided that I would purchase Nina Sankovitch's book.

Additionally, I purchased a copy of What the Dog Knows: The Science and Wonder of Working Dogs by Cat Warren over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend as well. I initially discovered Cat Warren's nonfiction book earlier this year and featured it in a blog post I wrote on Tuesday, October 1, 2013. I love dogs and am intrigued by the sense of smell and how they work with their human companions.

Which books have you purchased recently? Are they for yourself or to give as a holiday gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment