Saturday, December 14, 2013

Have you asked for books as gifts for the holidays?

The Christmas holiday is almost upon us! Have you requested books as gifts the Christmas holiday?? If so, which books are on your holiday wishlist??

I have quite a few books on my wishlist this year, so when family or friends have asked me for my Christmas list I included a few book titles as follows:

1. S. by J. J. Abrams

2. I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton


3. The Scottish Prisoner by Diana Gabaldon (I asked for the autographed copy from The Poisoned Pen Bookstore in Scottsdale, Arizona)

4. A Passion For Jewelry: Secrets to Collecting, Understanding, and Caring for Your Jewelry by Laura Fronty and Yves Duronsoy

I have many more books on my wishlist, but these are the four books I most want from my wishlist!!

Are you planning to give books to someone special this holiday season?? 

I have one person who I have already purchased a book to give on Christmas!! And that is the only book I have to give this year for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment