Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hachette Audio Books Nominated For GRAMMY Awards

I read an article last night on Galley Cat titled Hachette Audio Books Nominated For GRAMMY Awards by Dianna Dilworth. In her article, Dilworth writes: 
Three books from Hachette Audio have been nominated for GRAMMY Awards for Best Spoken Word Album. This includes: America Again by Stephen Colbert, Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris  and The Storm King by Pete Seeger.
Too be honest, I never even knew that audiobooks were even nominated for GRAMMY Awards!! As the old saying goes, I guess you learn something new everyday!

I also learned from Dianna Dilworth's article that "Since 1994, Hachette Audio has produced seven GRAMMY award-winning audiobooks." Way cool, if you ask me!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment