Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Finds #19

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...
Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

 

This is the week of downloading ALL eBooks to my iPad week!! I found a bunch of free eBooks on Amazon and busily downloaded the books with the touch of my finger. Sometimes instant gratification is a good thing!

I've added the following free eBooks from Amazon to my reading collection:

1) A Perfect Passion by Piper Kay
2) The Cinderella Project by Stan Crowe
3) The Clinic by David Jester
4) Mr. August by Jan Rowes
5) Find Her, Keep Her by Z. L. Arkadie
6) Jingle This by Stepahine Rowe
7) In the Blaze of His Hunger by Dominque Frost 
8) A Life to Waste by Andrew Lennon
9) First Night and Ever Afters by Lauren Blakely
10) House of Steel by Raen Smith

I also accidentally purchased the following eBook  from Amazon titled:

Pure Sex by Lucinda Betts, et. al., which is an anthology of erotica short stories. It has eight, 5 star reviews on Amazon's website. So, perhaps, I'll like this book!

Which books have you found this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment