Sunday, December 29, 2013

I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton

eBook Edition
I love Pusheen the Cat!! I first discovered Pusheen through Facebook, as one can send stickers of Pusheen through Facebook's instant messaging to whomever you are instant messaging at the moment!

So, when I learned about a book titled I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton, I requested it as a Christmas gift. I received it as a gift from my hubby on Christmas Eve. :-)

I basically read this book in approximately 30 minutes on Christmas Eve and enjoyed reading it a lot. The artwork is adorable inside I Am Pusheen the Cat. I think the ebook is a bit pricier than it should be, but still worth the read/money.

To learn more about Pusheen, visit her website!

2 comments:

  1. I liked this book.. and love Pusheen the cat! It is a really short read! I wish it had been a little longer! Here is my review: http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/2013/11/i-am-pusheen-cat-by-claire-belton-review.html
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, because I had heard about I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton from another book blogger, but I couldn't remember which book blogger I'd learned about this book from... And guess what?? I learned about I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton from you!!

      I even left a comment on your blog post about Pusheen on November 2, 2013. So, thanks for posting the review of I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton, I wouldn't read the book without having read your post!!

      Delete