Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Authorgraph

Authorgraph is a website that allows you to have your eBooks autographed by an author!! 

I enjoy having my physical books autographed by the author, so I'm now thrilled that I can also have my eBooks autographed digitally as well. 

Earlier this year, I read Flashy Fiction and Other Insane Tales Vol. 2 by Jen Wylie & Sean Hayden... And last year, I read volume 1 of Flashy Fiction and Other Insane Tales also by Jen Wylie & Sean Hayden. Both eBooks were wonderful ones to read, especially if you're a horror fan! 

I learned through Jen Wylie's website that readers may obtain her electronic autograph for both volumes of 'Flashy Fiction and Other Insane Tales'. Since I enjoyed reading both volumes, I decided to visit the Authorgraph website and sign up for an account... From there, I requested an Authorgraph... And voila, an email containing a PDF was sent to my email address! 

From there, I downloaded each PDF to my computer's desktop and followed the directions from Amazon's website on how to transfer the PDF's to my Kindle. Now my Kindle contains Jen Wylie's autograph! Pretty darn cool if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment