Thursday, October 18, 2012

Speaking in Tongues by Jeffery Deaver

Speaking in Tongues
Earlier this week, I finished reading Speaking in Tongues by Jeffery Deaver. This is the first novel I've ever read by Jeffery Deaver and I enjoyed reading this captivating novel.

Speaking in Tongues is filled with several suspenseful scenes that have you sitting on the edge of your seat, wanting to know what's going to happen next. I enjoyed the characters in this novel, the storyline, and plot development for the most part. 

I felt that some of that some of the actions of the characters were a tad far fetched and not very plausible. 

I also thought that the last chapter of this novel was too convenient. The storyline was wrapped up too quickly and certain people and events mentioned earlier in the book needed to be flushed out in a couple of paragraphs, not in a sentence or two.

Otherwise this was a great novel to read. 

1 comment:

  1. Check out Deaver's love of music on the American Blackguard Records soundtrack he co-wrote with writer Clay Stafford at www.JefferyDeaverXOMusic.com. You can also download one of the songs there for FREE.

    ReplyDelete