Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Finds #1

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. It’s a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list. Or feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

This week I purchased the unabridged audiobook version of The Day of the Pelican by Katherine Paterson. I've become quite a fan of audiobooks this year, not that I wasn't a fan of audiobooks before this year, it's just that I seem to enjoy listening to them more than ever this year. Anyway, I was able to purchase this brand new audiobook for the rock bottom price of $1.51!

I've added the following book titles to my wishlist:

Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman
City of Women by David R. Gillham
Under Fishbone Clouds by Sam Meekings 

Which books have you discovered this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment