Friday, October 12, 2012

Sherman Oaks Little Free Library!!

Nice Selection of books.
Once again, I had the honor of visiting another Little Free Library. This one I found in Sherman Oaks, California last weekend with my hubby while on our way to visit my in-laws. 

This is the second Little Free Library that I've visited and it was another fun place to discover on our road trip through the Los Angeles area. 

I loved how easy it was to find this Little Free Library and that it wasn't that far a distance off of the 101 Freeway.
A Little Free Library with benches!!

This particular Little Free Library was also filled with a nice selection of books to choose from. 

There were even benches to sit on while perusing the shelves, which I loved!! 

I ended up releasing a copy of Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot that is registered on Bookcrossing and taking a copy of Kissing Snowflakes by Abby Sher, which I've since registered on Bookcrossing.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment