My blog is about the books I'm reading, the independent bookstores I visit, the author and book events I attend, and any bookish related things I come across in the months and years to come!
That has been true of our books and our house over the years and I confess we have given it to them! We have a library but now almost every room also contains its share of books.
They seem to have the same tendency as my books. ;)
ReplyDeleteMine too!!
DeleteThey must be related. ;)
DeleteI know how THAT feels. The only room in my house with no books is the BATHROOM!
ReplyDeleteSame here!
DeleteWhat??? No books in the bathroom??? What a shame! LOL
DeleteLOL!!
DeleteThat has been true of our books and our house over the years and I confess we have given it to them! We have a library but now almost every room also contains its share of books.
ReplyDeleteIt's the same for me with one exception. I don't have books in our bathrooms.
Delete