Thursday, September 10, 2026

Godmothers Bookstore in Summerland, California

 



Upcoming book events.

Blind date with a book section.





Outdoor cafe!!

I'm happy to report that I recently visited a new to me bookstore last week while visiting the Santa Barbara area!! Godmothers is located in the quaint, coastal town of Summerland, California and opened its doors in 2024.

Godmothers is located inside a three story building that use to be an antique store. I fell in love with Godmothers for many reasons. I love the layout for this bookstore. It's easy to find as it is right off the 101 Freeway. They have an outdoor cafe, which I didn't try because my husband and I had just enjoyed breakfast before our visit. 

There are several events hosted by Godmothers. You will find mostly new books for sale, but you will also find a few vintage books for sale as well. I loved the 'blind date' with a book section. The book section for teens and children.

I wish my husband and I still lived in the area so that we could visit Godmothers on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment