My blog is about the books I'm reading, the independent bookstores I visit, the author and book events I attend, and any bookish related things I come across in the months and years to come!
Having experienced that, I can only agree!
Lol, yep it is annoying when it happens!!
Definitely. A huge rage.I haven't had any notifications for ages but today, a few came up. Glad I got to see it. Thanks a lot.
Weird, but new notifications have not been showing up for me either. Blogger seems to be having several kinds of hiccups this month.
Mine seems to be working again. Though, we never know how many they swallow.
Having experienced that, I can only agree!
ReplyDeleteLol, yep it is annoying when it happens!!
DeleteDefinitely. A huge rage.
ReplyDeleteI haven't had any notifications for ages but today, a few came up. Glad I got to see it. Thanks a lot.
Weird, but new notifications have not been showing up for me either. Blogger seems to be having several kinds of hiccups this month.
DeleteMine seems to be working again. Though, we never know how many they swallow.
Delete