Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I have collected so many books over the years. There are several books I had to have immediately, yet haven't read. Below is a small sampling of my unread books I just had to have asap.
1. Culpability by Bruce Holsinger
2. Eat Right 4 Your Type: The Individualized Blood Type Diet Solution by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo
3. Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl
4. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
5. S. by J. J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
6. The Drunken Botanist: The Plants That Create the World's Great Drinks by Amy Stewart
7. A Sudden Light by Garth Stein
8. The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
9. Somewhere Inside by Lisa Ling10. The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
Have you read any of the books I've listed? Which one should I consider reading first?

Those are all new to me ones. It's always funny how we can't seem to manage to read these books the second we get them after all the waiting we did! Lol. I hope you get to read some of these soon!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I know!! I don't know why I haven't read any of the above books yet. Happy reading, Jessica!!
DeleteI have read numbers 4, 8, and 10 and would unhesitatingly recommend all of them. I would probably go for the Patchett book first just because she is one of my favorite writers.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your insight, Dorothy! I still need to read all three novels. I attended various author events and have signed copies of all three books.
DeleteI bought 'The Girl on the Train' after watching the movie in 2016.... STILL haven't read it....! [lol]
ReplyDeleteI actually saw Paula Hawkins at an Indie bookstore when 'The Girl on the Train' 1st came out. I have a signed copy of this novel, but still have yet to read it.
DeleteThe Drunken Botanist sounds super interesting and I’d read that one first.
ReplyDeleteIt should be an excellent read. I've read both Wicked Bugs and Wicked Plants by Amt Stewart and both were excellent.
DeleteI've read THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN, but that's it from your list. I like Lisa See. I need to read more of hers. I hope you enjoy all these!
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
I like Lisa See's novels too and I need/want to read more of them too.
DeleteOh, I always wanted to read S. But I could never get my hands on a copy.
ReplyDeleteI still need to read this one!! It's so cool looking and very unique.
Delete