My blog is about the books I'm reading, the independent bookstores I visit, the author and book events I attend, and any bookish related things I come across in the months and years to come!
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Bookish Quote of the Day!
This quote is so me recently!! I do a lot of scrolling when I should be reading or other tasks. Does anyone else relate to this quote?
I do a lot of scrolling when I research or when I look for additional information. Gets on my nerves sometimes as I think this is deducted from my reading time, even if it adds to the reading experience.
Yeah, I've been in a slump with my reading, so it's entirely possible I'm scrolling too much.
ReplyDeleteI've been distracted with other tasks... Although, I have started more again this month.
DeleteI do a lot of scrolling when I research or when I look for additional information. Gets on my nerves sometimes as I think this is deducted from my reading time, even if it adds to the reading experience.
ReplyDeleteAt least, you're doing research and it isn't mindless doom scrolling.
DeleteI hate that. I want information and that's great about the internet nowadays.
DeleteVery true!
Delete