Friday, March 2, 2018

50/50 Friday ~ Best/Worst Book Read in February 2018



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


This week's topic is your Best/Worst Book Read 
in February 2018!
I only read five books in February... 
Three of them were awesome and two were so-so.

Best Read in February 2018

An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
(Click link above to read my review)




Worst Read in February 2018

(Click link above to read my review)





So, which books were your best and worst reads during the month of February 2018?!

4 comments:

  1. Your review of An Untamed State was one of your best, I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Untamed State sounds really good! I think it'd also take me a while to read it because of the difficult subject matter but I'm glad to hear that you thought the topics brought up were well-woven into the story. I hope you have a lovely March and thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

      An Untamed State took me a while to read due to the subject matter, but it was so worth the read!

      Delete