Saturday, October 14, 2017

I Love Yarn Day 2017

In addition to being an avid reader and book blogger, I am also an avid knitter. In fact, I love combining my two favorite hobbies by listening to an audiobook while knitting!

Today is I Love Yarn Day 2017, so I thought it would fun to celebrate yarn by sharing some fun and unique book titles that pertain to knitting. See my list as follows:

1. Faux Taxidermy Knits by Louise Walker
2. Literary Knits: 30 Patterns Inspired by Favorite Books by Nikol Lohr
3. Woodland Knits: Over 20 Enchanting Patterns by Stephanie Dosen
4. Highland Knits: Knitwear Inspired by the Outlander Series by Interweave Editors
5. Knitting Wizardry by Amy Clarke Moore 
6. Vampire Knits: Projects to Keep You Knitting from Twilight to Dawn by Genevieve Miller
7. The Best Of Jane Austen Knits: 27 Regency-Inspired Designs by Amy Clarke Moore
8. Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter by Alison Hansel
9. Once Upon a Knit: 28 Grimm and Glamorous Fairy-Tale Projects by Genevieve Miller
10. Knits for Nerds: 30 Projects: Science Fiction, Comic Books, Fantasy by Toni Carr

I do not own any of the above knitting books, but I look forward to purchasing a few of them and knitting a few of the patterns. 

2 comments:

  1. I never got the knack of knitting, but I have friends who knit. In fact, the other day I had lunch with one of them and she told me of all her current knitting projects that will become Christmas gifts. Your list of books has some great titles on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love knitting a lot more than I ever thought I would. I've only been knitting for about 3.5 years and am advanced beginner. I find myself listening to audiobooks and knitting at the same time these days. I also make Christmas gifts and birthday gifts for people as well.

      Delete