Saturday, June 24, 2017

11 Bookish Things Every Bibliophile Should Do!!

As a bibliophile, I like to participate in all sorts of book related things! So, when I came across an article on Bustle's website titled 11 Bookish Things Every Bibliophile Should Do At Least Once by Kerri Jarema, I looked forward to discovering which bookish things made the list.

Since reading the article, I learned that I've already done six of the bookish things mentioned in Kerri Jarema's article:

1. I've already worked as a bookseller at two different university bookstores during my life.

2. I've joined an online book club before!

3. I've attended a book convention as part of my job working as a bookseller.

4. I've had several books signed by favorite authors.

5. I've browsed a local bookstore that isn't my own on several occasions.

6. And I've also donated books to the public library for them to sell at their FOL Bookstores to help raise funds to support the public library.

I'd still love to host and/or attend a book themed dinner party, go on a book themed vacation, and visit various libraries around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment